Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Writing and Roleplaying Erotic and Dark Superheroine Stories - Prologue

Prologue

So some of you may know that occasionally I will write or rolepla in the superheroine genre. Usually it is something sexy and perilous, and sometimes very dark, and sometimes it is light and erotic and romantic. It really depends on my mood. So I thought I would write up some of my favorite erotic story ideas, whether erotic romance, naughty peril, or the more darker kinds.

Now before you read this, be aware that I sometimes go down some dark roads. I love the superheroine fantasy genre and love all the naughty and dark adventures. I get asked about what kinds of stories I like, so I am going to write up some of them. I have started to write this about a thousand times over the last few years, and I'm finally going to do it. If this is not your thing, god bless you, go enjoy whatever it is you enjoy. To each their own.

I plan on having four entries to follow this one. Each one is a different type of erotic story, and I plan on a few examples of each one.

The topics include:
Erotic Romantic Ideas
Peril and Sex
Battles and Sex
Darker Things

So pick your topic!  Lots of erotic and naughty ideas, and sometimes dark ideas, ahead!

If you wish to respond, you can leave a comment here or go over to ladytania.deviantart.com and leave me a note. You can also contact me on Trillian at ladytania. You can email me but Yahoo stinks and I do not check it very often any more. Thanks for reading!











3 comments:

  1. I tend towards Darker Things but you know that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are great! If I have to pick my personal favorite, I would go with Peril and sex!! But honestly, you make a lot of these ideas fun regardless of the genre. Keep up the nice work Tania!

    ReplyDelete